Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trevor Hall: The Lame Tree


This fag-stick is Trevor Hall. He wrote a song called "Lime Tree" and due to recent circumstances which have made me completely despise him--I have written my own version.

"The Lame Tree" by Rob Howe

I spark a match and watch my career burn,
Which record company will drop me and take its turn?
My records are composed with broken sounds,
I count down the days till I won't be around.

It took a while for me to realize,
I'm only famous in my own eyes,
My lyrics shouldn't be allowed aloud,
I'm watchin my 15 minutes burn out.

If there's one thing that annoys me more than anything, its people who think they're too famous to do little things. People that claim their life is about love and giving, and yet they don't walk it out.

I hate people like Trevor Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment