Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome Back

What's up. 
My name's Rob and I just decided that I needed to get back into blogging. I used to have a myspace blog, but since I don't use that anymore I'm gonna get this blog crackin'. 

Shout out to my boy Steve Clements (whoissteveclements.blogspot.com) for getting me back interested in blogging, his blog holds it down for your hip/hop and hoopin' news. 

I go to school at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs and play basketball there, I'm a sophomore and just like to have fun ya digg? I'm mostly gonna devote this blog to 3 things: 
1. Things I'm thinking about 
2. Things that annoy me
3. Things that make me laugh

But don't get it twisted, this blog is about you. So I'm gonna do my best to give you good music, funny videos, and personal sports and movie reviews as time goes on. 

Its good to be back, 

Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment